Thursday 18 May 2017

A Fresh Start

I'm making a fresh start. 

My last blog, "Buzzing Around" was linked to my MBA course and my uni's email address. Having graduated, that's no longer available. So I had no choice.

The new background is brilliantly coloured ...yeah kinda psychadelic - not subdued. It's not that I have a sunny ebullient personality, I ponder too much for that. Rather, I'm independent, a bit of a maverick perhaps, and as a trained designer I love colour and design and details. Not that I'd wear a shirt in this pattern - too 70s for my personal taste. I actually love the 50s styles - full skirts (that I can't wear given my height and my new girth), peddle-pushers (aka capris), stovepipe pants, the 60s Jackie-O sheath (luckily I can still carry this look off especially if it has princess lines) and even the palazzos of the 90s. That's an eclectic mix. But I like what I  like.





 


So, I've decided to make this blog about what I like and sometimes what I don't. It won't be erudite. I may have a bit of a rant on occasion, but it's a way to express myself in a form that I enjoy...writing. Til next time.

  

1 comment:

  1. Here I am posting to myself since more than two years later I would wear a shirt in this pattern. Hehe. 😁

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate that you read the blog.

The Colour of Crop Over 2024

Greetings to my faithful readers.  I'll be celebrating 4,700 views soon after posting this page.  So I'm thanking all who'll vis...